Poem to Home.

I miss the city.
All its noise and colors,
The cold of the streets at night,
And the heat of the morning traffic

I miss all the ways you could get lost in the streets
All its mountains and confusing buildings,
I miss seeing strange faces in every corner
Or bumping into old friendships in the strangest places

I miss its personality,
How it is wide awake even in the darkest hours
I miss its music,
How it would always prevent you from feeling lonely

I miss how it flirted with our eyes each night;
Dressed in a blue blouse made of a thousand stars,
And a long skirt made of the brightest lights

I miss the way it felt to leave it behind,
And how it felt to come back after a long time
I remember the feeling of going back to the songs and colors,
That feeling of going back home that I will never feel again.

Comentarios

Entradas populares