Broken versus Breaker.

You have to stop playing the role of the heartbroken victim,
As I have to stop playing the role of the heartbreaker villain.
Because we both know we did wrong,
But we also know we did right.

I never told you this, but on that first week I cried.
I cried my soul out after seeing my physical and mental freedom go away.
From that very first day, I was trapped in a foggy spiral.

Everything was different shades of gray;
My days were either as dark as the midnight sky or just as light as dawn.
Sometimes gray would even replace all the colors of the sky,
And mist would become my strongest ally.

Then why? you must be wondering.
Why did I let it happen instead of stopping it?
Because of curiosity and innocence.
My curiosity lead me to an innocent yes that was followed by many other reluctant ones.
As my innocence lead me to you taking my breath away through kisses that I didn't want,
And forcing smiles to a pair of eyes that I did not want to see.

Yes, you are heartbroken.
Yes, I am your heartbreaker.
No, you are not the victim and I am not the villain.

Comentarios

Entradas populares