I am thankful I am a writer because...

... writing gives me a purpose to live.
... my pieces voice people's feelings.
... writing connects me with people.
... writing sets my thoughts free.
... writing allows my mind to breathe.
... I can create stories that people relate to.
... I can teach people something new about the world or themselves.
... I can inspire people.
... I can open people's minds.
... I can help people escape reality.
... I can entertain people.
... I can educate people.
... I can connect worlds.
... I love books.
... I love stories.
... I love people.
... I love writing.


P.S: Today I was feeling self-conscious about my writing, so I googled "writing prompts" and found this one: "Finish this sentence: I am thankful I am a writer because..." Obviously, the universe wanted me to get myself together and write. So I did, and this exercise was just what I needed to assure myself why I do what I do: Because I love it.

Comentarios

Entradas populares