Spinning Flashes.

What is going on?
Why is my head throbbing?
What are these colorful flashes,
That won't stop spinning?

Why does everything sound
So deep and far away?
I still hear the music from the party,
Beating like my head, yet distant,
Like I am miles under water.

What are these voices, laughs, and screams,
Sharp like a bug's wings against my ear?
Where am I, that is so hard and cold,
And strains my skin and spine?

Why does my body feel
So heavy and distant,
Like a foot that fell asleep?
What heavy body pins it down
and hits it rhythmically
Like wood against the sea?

What burns inside of me?
This fire that doesn't glow
But boils my red,
And cremates my soul

What is that acrid smell
That plagues the space I'm in?
Whose body it is against mine,
And where is it pushing me?

The skies, the stars, the paradise;
That's what he whispered,
But the burning pain in my body
Feels more like hell than heaven.
Cold ground, sharp thorns, deep pain
That burn my soul and makes it his.

Comentarios

Entradas populares