Are you sure you want to fight with words?

UGH.
What are you trying to achieve?
What is your intention?
Who are you trying to lie, to convice, to bewitch?
Why are you playing with words when you know damn well how weak I am against them?
Perhaps that is what you want.
To leave me guns in my hands but with no bullets in it.
Weak and useless, she will be.
But oh, darling, don't you know?
Haven't you learned already that I don't need verses to fight with words?
They are my weakness, but they are also my strength.
I have not learned to fight against them, but I do know how to fight with them.
So please, honey, don't.
Use them all you want to voice your thoughts, but don't use them against me because they will hurt, and you know damn well:
that wound will only make me stronger.

Comentarios

Entradas populares