Compilation of Random Love Letters: #1

  Come here, baby. Forget about the dress you were trying to get into and crawl into the bed with me. Forget about the person waiting for you at home and wrap your arms around my body. It doesn't matter if it is late because the hours won't count tonight. It doesn't matter if the city is too loud because I will soothe you with my voice until you fall asleep, and will caress you if you find the room too cold. It also doesn't matter if you can't fall asleep because I will stay awake the entire night for you. If you want to talk, I will listen. If you'd rather have me talking, I will. If you just want me to shut up and kiss you, I will have the pleasure to do that too. 
     I want this night to be yours. I want you to feel listened and cared for. I want you to feel as warm as if you were home, and as excited as if you were visiting a foreign country. I want you to forget about tomorrow and the day after because by then, you and I will have taken different paths that will not cross again, and I don't want you thinking about that tonight. I want and need you to forget about your decision because we both know it was the right one. I want you to forget about that damned white dress and the man who made you buy it, because that would waste time that could be spent by me kissing you (and being that you will spend the rest of your life with him, you'll have enough time to think about him).
     I want you, baby, to forget about the future. Instead, focus on how my chest feels against yours, or how my eyes dance around your figure. Focus on how my hands move across your body and print their trace on your memory. Focus on how my lips make you shiver and my words make your stomach tickle. Focus on how it feels; focus on how much I love you. It will be the last time, baby, so be sure to feel every spark. Be sure to save the feeling on your mind so it will be enough for when you miss me, because no matter how much I love you, I won't be there for you next time. I will let you go because you need me to, not because I love you.
      Forget about everything else tonight, but not about the fact that I love you. 

P.S: For once I am not sorry for my stormy thoughts.

Comentarios

Entradas populares