Letter to the one who understands:

Is this how you used to see them, honey?
With those darkened eyes that expressed neither regret nor satisfaction?
Is this how you used to feel?
With this emptiness that somehow made the room feel heavier?
Is this how you used to scream?
By not saying a word but letting your skin yell for you?
Is this strange feeling of having your head buzzing from thoughts, but not hearing them, what you used to feel every time you looked at yourself?
Because if it is, I am so sorry.
Sorry for every word I left unsaid when all you needed was for me to talk. I am sorry for not listening to your eyes and skin, and letting your words fool me instead. I am sorry because I feel it now, and cannot imagine you in this position. I am so sorry, my love, for allowing this to happen to you too.

Comentarios

Entradas populares